Hey! I’m Jeremy, a technical marketer who cares about commerce. In a nutshell, I help scrappy Shopify store owners to grow their businesses - aka making more money.
But why I do what I do?
1) The Shopify community is awesome. It adds more value than any feature.
2) I love to help entrepeneurs to move their charts in the right direction.
3) I’m good at Shopify and I like to push it to its limits.
4) Did I mention that I care about commerce?
In the last few years, I’ve worked on some exciting projects and companies:
- I was the marketing guy at SPOKE where I ran customer acquisition and analytics. Eventually, I grew the monthly sales by 5x. In 10 months.
- Was part of the first Startup Institute cohort in London. Here, I’ve met a bunch of awesome people from the London startup community. I've learned a lot about myself and became proficient at drawing owls.
- Previously, I used to do project management for an online marketing agency in Luxembourg, and SEO stuff for an IT company in Cambodia.
Aside from that, I love learning new things, discovering new cultures and playing rugby. Oh and eating cassoulet too. I really do like cassoulet. Cassoulet is like my family.
I’m always happy to chat about Shopify, growth marketing, startups and e-commerce. Feel free to ping me on Twitter @jeremyrieunier.
If you'd like to know how I can help your business succeed with Shopify, shoot me an email.
My email is my first name [dot] my last name [at] gmail [dot] com. My first name is Jeremy and my last name is Rieunier.
You shouldn't try to pronounce it if you’re not a native french speaker.